Contributed by PPP
The recipe of cream puff:
50g chilled unsalted butter
65g plain flour, sifted
Pinch of salt
2 eggs lightly beaten
1. Put water n butter in saucepan n heat gently until the butter has melted. Bring to boil.
2. Remove from heat n immediately beat in the flour n salt until evenly combined
3. Return the pan to a gently heat n cook, stirring until the mixture come together n white film form on the base of pan.
4. Remove from heat n leave the dough cool briefly
5. Beat in the eggs with wooden spoon or dough hook a little at a time
6. Beating well after each addition until the eggs is incorporated n the mixture is smooth n shiny. 7. Line a baking sheet n spoon dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5cm plain nozzle or star nozzle and pipe 12 mounds on to the baking sheet.
8. Leave 3cm between each one
9. Bake in preheat oven, 200c for 25min or until puffed up n golden. Leave to cool.
1 egg yolk n 2 teaspoon cream - brush over before bake
90ml cream for whipping
1 ½ tbsp icing sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
Whip cream until stiff Stir 1 tbsp icing n vanilla Fill the profiterole n dust with remaining icing sugar